As most of you know, we have an elf at our house keeping an eye on the boys. Helping them behave and keep their room clean. Elfie has been good some most days but he has been causing some trouble. He really likes to get up at night and explore our house. We have found him hiding most mornings. A few he has made more of a mess than I would like. He arrived at our front door on a Thursday evening and Sunday night he put our tree up. I was mad as that is normally my job but I guess he got tired of waiting for me to do it.
And then he must of been tired of waiting for us to decorate so he did for us

Then, the other night, we rented Tranformers and I guess he wanted to watch again because the next day we woke to this:

He has got himself stuck in Daddy's stocking too:

I will be so glad when Santa arrives to take this little guy back. He has helped out but he is very mischievous!
No comments:
Post a Comment