All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just a brag about me

Ok I have to brag as I'm just shocked that this has happened...
...
...
...
...
...
...
I lost 11 pounds in 24 days!
I still can't believe it. I check every day because I'm just beside myself that it came off that easy. I have been watching what I'm eating and drinking Slim Fast shakes and I'm down 11 pounds already. I was just hoping for 10 pounds by the wedding and now I might actually make my total goal of 35 pounds by then. Or damn close!
And tonight I got my friend out to the Y with me and we worked out hard. I spend 15 minutes on the treadmill waiting for her to show up. Then we hit the elliptical for 10 minutes, Then we had to go get the older kids out of their fitness class. So we hit the fitness room again and I did the tread-climber and OMG that killed me. I was sweating big time. 13 minutes was enough for me.
Then we did the Nautilus circuit and pumped some iron. I know that tomorrow my arms will be sore. I can tell already. But it felt good. We are going to have a running "date" each Thursday at 4:30 to work out. Drop the kids off at the fitness class and daycare and I figure do tread or elliptical for 30 minutes, pick up kids and take them to the youth room and go back and do the weight work out. We will be hot mamas in no time.
I can't wait for Monday when I get hooked up to the fitlinx machines and can start working them and it will keep track of my progress better than I will.
Ok sorry it got so long but I'm just impressed I'm actually sticking to this and seeing results already. I wish I would have taken measurements on everything before but I can tell that my pants are already getting looser on me. If I can loose another 14 pounds before the wedding I might not need to get one of those Spanx to hold it all in! ROFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the right to be impress and brag - good job!!!!