All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

First Soccer Game

We had Jason's first soccer game. We did the indoor soccer to see if Jason was going to like and it and he is loving it.
He scored 4 goals for his team Thunder!! They won 6-1
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
he was celebrating after his goal
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum

Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum

Kyle also is doing indoor soccer as well. I'm also the coach for his team - The Crew
I have 8 kids age 7-10 and they are pretty good. We didn't win but the score was only 2-1 and my team worked their butts off and saved some balls from scoring. I was very impressed. Even have one girl on the team that has never played before.
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum

No comments: