
That is how long we have been married! Can you believe it? 16 years!
HOLY COW!!!
Tonight we are going out for dinner by ourselves to a nice place downtown. Actually have to kind of dress up and act like adults. That will be different. Can't wait!
Just still hard to believe that it's been 16 years married but together for for almost 19 years
(18 years & 9 months)
And you know you are married for too long when you get your card from your husband and it's the exact same card you had in your hand to buy him! LOL I'm so happy I bought the other one now.
HOLY COW!!!
Tonight we are going out for dinner by ourselves to a nice place downtown. Actually have to kind of dress up and act like adults. That will be different. Can't wait!
Just still hard to believe that it's been 16 years married but together for for almost 19 years
(18 years & 9 months)
And you know you are married for too long when you get your card from your husband and it's the exact same card you had in your hand to buy him! LOL I'm so happy I bought the other one now.






2 comments:
Congrats again to you and Chuck on 16 yrs of marriage!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment