All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dixie Classic Fair

Tonight we took the boys to the Dixie Classic Fair. This has been in WS for the last 125 years!
We took the boys out of school at lunch time and we headed over with just Kyle and Jason. Alex stayed behind and took a nap at work and came over with Mimi and Poppop at 4.
It was fun just hanging the the old boys for awhile. They got to ride all the rides they could. We also ran into an old friend we hadn't seen in probably over 5 years.

This is Alex on the Bumble Bee ride


When Mimi and Poppop arrived we sat down to have dinner. For dessert Alex wanted this
That thing was as long as his body.

Then I snapped off these cute pics of K & J



Then is was back to more ride but this time for Alex


This was just a cool shot I took. I wish the lights would have on the ride. Man I love my camera!


I also entered 2 photos into the fair this year. Either placed but it was fun. I think I will be doing this again next year. Might even submit this shot.

No comments: