All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

So did anyone go out shopping?
I didn't but I plan on hitting a few store in about an hour.
Going to get my toes done with mom and then if she wants I want to run by the Hallmark store as Chuck wants the Pacman ornament they have out this year and I would love to run by Target as I saw they have/had the Braun shaver on sale that I think I want to get Chuck. And I would love to see if they have this toy for Alex.
Chuck said something about maybe going out later to some places. Mostly to just look.And we have to hit the Game Stop some time in the near future as we decided to get a Wii for the family. They sell used ones with awesome warranties. Plus we either need to get the kids a new PS2 or the power cord. But we have 3 weeks to get that done. I don't see PS2 selling out.
So anyway, I have been sitting at home just chilling out. Doing the dishes and some laundry. I need to vacuum but need to wait for Alex to wake up.
I hope everyone had a great Turkey day. I know I over ate as usual. Also yesterday was exactly 4 weeks until Christmas!

update........................................................

We went out after I got my toes done.
We braved the mall which wasn't too bad. Bad part was that we ended up buying a gift I was going to give to Chuck. He saw the Hallmark store. DARN IT!!! Oh well!
But we got some See's Candies! Yummy!
Then we went to Target where I scored 3 presents for Alex and one for Jason.
I have to get the Pokeball electronic game for K&J and the Thomas ride on at Walmart for A and I'm done with them.
Wednesday I went and bought for the cousins/BIL kids so they are done. Now I just have to get them in the mail. I also got my Secret Santa gift.
Chuck is getting the older boys BB guns so he will be out buying them some night.
I'm going to try and get out tomorrow and finish up the last 3 gifts I need.
I did find mom something. It's cool! And I have to get to the store for Rick (step-dad).
And then there is Chuck. I did score the Braun series 5 shaver at Target tonight. Got the self cleaning station. I bought one at Sam's today too but I will return it as it didn't have cleaning station. And we bought the kids a new (used) PS2 at the Game Stop for $50 tonight. So Chuck took the old one and took it apart and figured out that that pin in the back for the power, the solder was broken and fixed it so now he has a PS2 for the livingroom. Yet another gift I was going to get him! DAMN HIM!!! He ruins Christmas like this every year.
But I do have a few other things on a list to get him. He wants a coat and Jason wants to get him Tony Stewart Smoke BBQ sauce. And I did see a cool new tool at Sears tonight. But you know, now that he has the PS2 working I can get him a racing game. I know there is one he has been wanting so I just have to figure it out. And we are getting a Wii for sure. But that is a family gift from Santa.
So anyway, Black Friday for me was good. I got more stuff than I had planned but on a good note I am over 80% with my shopping now. I have been stressing about getting things done and it looks as if I will have plenty of time and I can actually enjoy the holidays.
I think tomorrow we are going to start getting the lights up outside.

No comments: