All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Lights

Tonight we took the kids to see holiday lights. There is this farm house that decorates their house, barn and yad with lights. It's like this place near Reading, PA called "Christmas Village"
http://www.koziarschristmasvillage.com/home.html
It was really cool! The kids were so excited! I even had a great time.
Here are just a few pictures from the place.

This was a talking Christmas tree.


The front yard of the house


These were lights made with cds. It made them look like flowers. They had them strung around a garden arch.


They also had a snow machine in the barn. The kids had a blast play under it.



Then we were talking to one of Jason's classmates that we saw up there and they told us about a near by road that had some houses that decorated their places up. This was just one house. I thought it looked so perfect. Just out of a Hallmark movie.


I'm ready to go back every night. It's just beautiful! We are thinking about going up this weekend again with Mimi and Poppop.

I will be adding more pictures to the family album so be sure to check them out!

No comments: