Below is picture of him making a goal. That is his blurry food kicking the ball in.

Kyle also had his first game but since I assist coach I didn't take picture. I need to teach Chuck how to use the camera.
It was a nail biter for sure. His team is the same kids that have been together for 2 other seasons so we know each other strengths and weaknesses. The other team is also a group of boys that have played together before. So again they know their strengths and weaknesses.
This is the only team we will face inside so it's going to be a tough season.
It was a tie game ... 1 to 1.
So we went into 2 minute OT and again no score so now it was a kick off.
5 kickers to one goalie and we switch back and forth. Needless to say it was a even match. Kyle came very close to getting it in but the goalie got his finger tips on it.
It's going to be a very long season if all the games go like this.
I might have to just close my eyes all season. LOL






No comments:
Post a Comment