All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Almost forgot updates

OK nothing real special but wanted to brag on Kyle a little....
We received his final elementary report card in the mail last week and he got all A's!!
And for the first time in 6 years of school he got all O's in the conduct section of his report card.
Even in the category of "Avoids excessive talking"
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? He got an O = outstanding
I was totally shocked! We are still trying to figure out how to reward this. It has to be something fun. I'm thinking maybe a trip to the go cart track or something like that.

Jason also did well and got a 4 in math. That means he is above grade level for math. He just might follow in big brother's foot steps and be heading off to AG in 3rd grade. He will have the testing next year so we will see then.

Also since they had to go to the doc for physicals for camp I can tell you how big they are getting

Kyle - 4' 8.75", 100# got 2 shots
Jason - 4' 1.50", 58# got 1 shot
Alex - 3' 1.50", 30# got 1 shot

All healthy and doing fine. Kyle got a note to start using the treadmill at the Y so he can burn off some of his chunkiness. But the doc said that he will spout up one day and just be as skinny as ever. I was chunky as a kid so I know he will hit a growth spurt and get tall and lean one day. I hate feeling this way about him but I just don't want to see him get teased in school over this. Kids can be cruel. I might have to see about the Y pool. If he can swim while I'm working out that will help.

No comments: