All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

The boy's were so excited about Easter that they got up at 6:30am. I had to tell them to chill out as Alex wasn't even awake yet.
When we all finally got up, they dug into their baskets.
They were so excited to see what was wrapped up but I had to make them wait a do them together.
Do you think they were just a little excited?
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
Alex's loved his little Elmo
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum

Then we had an egg hunt at home
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
Alex then took a nap and when he woke up we were off to Grammy & Poppop's house for dinner and another egg hunt.
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
The loot they got from Grammy's house
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
I think they had a great day!

No comments: