All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Wedding

Well I finally have a moment to update everyone on the wedding we were in. After all the major and minor mishaps it was lots of fun!
We got to meet Jose's mom and brother which were the nicest hosts for the after party. Also got to meet some of Jose's friend's from NYC. Deb & Dan and Ed & Mary came down and we had the best time at the hotel with them. Very friendly and I hope they come down again some time so we can all get together again.

I also got to write something for Jose to say that was used in the ceremony.
Jose gave Chasidy (Rebecca's daughter) a bear (Build a Bear that was in the wedding gown and veil). They wanted her to feel as if they were a family and this is how they did it. After they did their vows and ring exchange he turned to Chasidy and said the following:

I, Jose, take you, Chasidy, into my heart;
I vow to support you in all your adventures,
Encourage you to live life to the fullest,
Respect your decisions in life,
Nurture your growing spirit,
And most of all
Love you as my own
I give this bear as a symbol of this promise to you.


I don't think there was a dry eye in the house after that. Even Pete said he almost cried. I feel so honored to have written this for them to use. I want to see if I can get ahold of a picture of Jose giving her the bear and have to frmaed with the the saying naxt to it as a gift for them. I need to get the number of the photographer they used so I can get it done.

Here are a few pictures of Chuck and I from the wedding that Pete took of us.
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum

Maybe next year we can do this again for the 1 year anniversary party! LOL

1 comment:

Priscilla's Profile said...

Gorgeous!!!!! You have done a wonderful job Rina!!! And I couldn't help but tear up when I read the vow from Jose...How precious...and I would love to see the picture. You have a way with words.

Big hugs,

Cilla