All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BSA

Well it's official...the boys joined Scouts last night.
What have I got into? LOL
We joined just in time for the Pinewood Derby. So guess what we will be working on this weekend? Jason wants his to look like a tank. Kyle hasn't picked out a design yet.
Jason is a Tiger and Kyle is a Weeblo 2 (I think that is how to spell it).
Kyle has some caughting up to do. He needs to earn some of his badges. But I think he will do fine.
I have to go shopping for their shirts sometime before next weeks derby. But they were really nice about telling me to get their shirts big as they will be in them for some time. I also need to get the books. Anyone have one they want to send to me?
At least the kids know a lot of the members already. So it should be fun for them to be with their friends. And I know about 6 of the moms and dads too so I won't feel so shy with them.
One of Jason's classmates is in the group and the same with Kyle.

Any tips on making a pinewood car?

No comments: