Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but things are just super busy right now.
Everything is coming to an end so we have been just busy busy busy!
Tonight is the Scout's Year End Camp Out. But as of right now it's sprinkling. Still hot and muggy out though. I have to go shopping to pick some things up for tonight. You know like a TENT!!! LOL No we borrowed one to see if we even like camping before we go and invest a ton of money into this.
Soccer every Thursday and Friday night (practice) and games every Saturday morning has just been keeping me busy.
Then there is all the school stuff coming to a close.
Today starts EOG testing for Kyle and next Friday starts the field days for the boys. Jason's is next week. Then we have picnics coming up. I have something to do 3 times a week for the next 4 weeks!
And I'm still trying to figure out when and where to take and go on vacation. I think we are heading to Carolina Beach but just trying to find a place to rent or stay. There is plenty down there just trying to find the right place. Found a nice 3 bedroom place on the beach with a private pool....anyone want to join us? 2 master bedrooms and 3rd bedroom has 2 bunk beds!
Heather???
And then there is work. It's been busy which is great! But I feel as if I'm so far behind but I'm really not. Just seems that way. Chuck is still in the magic boot but off the crutches. He had an MRI and come to find out he did tear his Achilles Tendon and the ligament. So he basically really screwed it up good. He starts PT today but I honestly don't think he will need to go too much. As long as he does the exercises. Plus I have a friend who is a PT and she said she would tell him how to work with it. Save us some time and money.
It's been so crazy here the last few weeks and only going to be get worse until June 12th.
Oh wait, then Jason is off to residential camp for 3 days. Oh and still trying to figure out birthday parties for June and then Kyle is off to his camp in July.
Oh some day it will slow down again.....in about 20 years huh!






No comments:
Post a Comment