The Dad - As mentioned previously, still getting foot better but it's getting there. He goes to PT today and hopefully they will let him get back to regular activities and he can start going to the Y again. I think he actually misses it. I know he hates not being able to do everything like he did before due to his foot hurting. But I can also tell it's getting better.
The Mom - Just as busy as a mom can be. Got a Wii Fit for Mother's Day and started using it this week and it sure knows how to make a girl feel good. Doing the Yoga, Strength Training and Aerobics and I'm hitting the body builder stars to start out with. Fit age is 30! I have some improving to do on the Yoga and learning those balance games. They are harder then they look. Love the hula hoop and the step. Oh and the boxing one is totally fun! I want to get the Fitness coach game and the Jillian game for it.
Kid #1 - Is in the heart of EOG testing right now. Today he does the science test and then next week is all the other parts. I know he will do well. He always does. No worries! Just can't wait to see what his scores are. Got progress reports and he finally got his writing grade up to an A. That is something he never seems to get. But then dropped his grade to a B in Science! LOL
Oh well, 4 A's and 1 B....a mother can't complain.
Kid #2 - Such a show boat! Doing well in everything. Got all his grades up to a 3 (which is grade level) even in reading for this progress report. Excelling in math just like his brother. Teacher said he was like one of 5 kids out of 21 that passed the math test without help and was one of 2 who did this one part without help and got it all right. Still the class Romeo. Now he even has his soccer teammate calling him. And she goes to a different school! OMG!!!
In soccer he is the star. Last week he scored 6 out of the 7 goals! He is a monster on the field. And he doesn't even want to play soccer! LOL (That is what he told me at one point but then changed his mind) He wants to try basketball so I hope to get him signed up this year.
Kid #3 - Just growing up way to fast. Last check he is just over 38" and 29#. I need to call and make his 3 year appt soon. Talking up a storm about anything and everything. Loves to watch Lazy Town and Oswald. Thomas the train and firetrucks are is favorite things right now. Does the worse firetruck impression! LOL I think we might have jump the hurdle of PT #2! He is doing it on the toilet finally. Hasn't had an accident in a week. He isn't completely telling me he has to poop as much as I ask and make him go. But at either way, it's in the toilet and not his pants. YEAH!!






No comments:
Post a Comment