All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Turning Over a New Leaf

No pun intended.

I know it's fall and I have been the worse blogger the last 3 months but life has gotten in the way big time and the blog had to suffer. Sorry everyone!

But since this is the first of October and Fall is here I'm going to just wash away the last 3 months and start fresh.


RECAP OF THE LAST 3 MONTHS

July 2009
Kyle had scout camp as seen in the last blog entry.
then a week later we were off on our family vacation to Carolina Beach, NC - had lots of fun. Too bad it was only 1 week. Alex loved the water this year. Still talks about going in the ocean whenever he sees my background picture on my computer at work.
Came home and boy went to VBS (Vacation Bible School) They went to all these cool places. Local water park one day, local swimming pool one day, Fun station, hiking up at Hanging Rock Park....I wanted to go but had to work.

August 2009
School started. Hard to believe school started back up already. Kyle started middle school this year. Such a new routine but he is fitting right in. Seems to have it down. I'm also sharing car duty with my friend. We meet every morning and I get her daughter and she takes Jason to school. This way I get to work at 7:30 now and work til 1:30 and then I leave to go pick up the middle school'ers and meet at the Elementary school to get Jason and drop off Isabel. And usually I go home and we do homework and get the house picked up.

September 2009
Scouts starts back up. This year I am Assistant Den Leader for Jason's Wolf den. It's actually me and Mindy and Kristen. I think we are doing pretty good. We have already finished 2 achievements towards the Wolf badge. We are really handling it well and working great together. I found this really good tracking spread sheet online and boy does it help. Keeps it all together and organized. We even had a field trip just last week. It was working with the collecting Achievement 6. Boys even earned their belt loop for that.
Jason decided to try out baseball this fall. He is doing pretty good too. For some one that has never played before. I have been updating on FB as much as I can.
Kyle is doing soccer. Probably be the last time at the Y since we should be able to join the team at school. They are doing good too. Won their first game.
Work has been busy which is good. We also had a small move at work. We got to rent out the spaces next to us which is nice to have everyone back under one roof now.

So here we are. I think that is about all that has been going on. Just life getting in the way. I will do my best to start blogging again on a regular basis and add pictures.

1 comment:

Info for you said...

glad to see a new post :) I need things to read!!