This week is going to be super busy.
Tuesday is my only full day at work. Tonight we have to go shopping for Kyle's Year End Class Picnic that is tomorrow and also supplies for his birthday party on Sunday.
Wednesday is Kyle's picnic
Thursday is Kyle's Field day where he will be doing stations and indivual events.
Thursday night is soccer make up since games were cancelled Saturday due to rain. So we will be at the field from 6pm until 8:30pm. Home just in time for the season finally of LOST and order pizza!
Friday will actually be a relaxing day/night, nothing going on! And I think we will be staying home and just chillin' out! Maybe go out for dinner so I don't have to cook.
Saturday we have soccer pictures so we have to be at the field at 8:30 for Jason's pics and 10:30 for Kyle's pics with games to follow at regular time.
Sunday is Kyle's party so we will be leaving the house at noon to pick up cake and ice and decorate the room.
Oh and then the next day is Jason's Year End Class Picnic in which I have to be there all day. We are having a Reading Tea Party at school before walking over to the park. And I have to bring the ice and cups. Thank God I have the cups already!
It's going to be a fun week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment