
Today we took the day off and took the boys to the Tank Museum up in Danville, VA. It was about an hour drive from our house. It was pretty neat. They had some cool tanks from different wars. I think the oldest was from WWII. To be honest I didn't read the plagues because I was too busy trying to keep Alex from touching everything. And also trying to get pictures without a flash. No flas was allowed in the museum.
After we drove over the Martinsville as it was only aboout 20 miles west of Danville so the kids could see Martinsville Raceway. The gate on the track was open so we asked if we could go out on the track and they said YES! That was pretty cool. The kids actually ran the around the whole track. Then we got to stand in the the flag box and they got to walk around some of the seating /stands. They want to come see a race there some day.
It was a nice day!








No comments:
Post a Comment