We had Open House at school tonight. We got to meet the teachers the boys will have. They both are super sweet.
Jason will have Mrs. Bowles. She is new to the school but she was an assistant last year but got her own class this year. She is Mrs. White's Daughter but she got married over the summer so I had no idea who she was until I saw her.
Kyle will have Mrs. C Parker for class and Mrs. Moody for AG Math.
Also we got the list of school supplies and I swear there is always something on the list I didn't get for one of the kids. It's never ends!
I have to go buy Kyle a 3 subject notebook (note: He doesn't need the 3 subject because he is AG - Pays to read in full LOL) and he also needs 3 composition books this year. I think I have them though but his back pack will be full this year.
Hope he is ready for it!
They got to see lots of friends at open house they hadn't seen all summer.
Also Kyle gets to sign up for the Rural Hall News. I hope he does it as I think he would enjoy it.
Hard to believe that the first day of school is almost here.






2 comments:
Awww! I am sure they will do super. Mine have been in school for 2 weeks already...
Glad the teachers were sweet. I'm sure they'll have a great year. I can't believe summer is almost over!!!
Post a Comment