All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Crazy Cat
Just had to share this crazy picture I got of Shadow
Chuck and I met in May of '89 while cruising. We got married in April '92 and then we moved to NC 2 weeks later. In '96 we decided it was time to start a family. We had a planned that we would be married 5 years and own a house before having kids. In April '97, we celebrated 5 years, May bought a house and October found out that #1 was on the way! Talk about perfect timing.
Boo-Boo (aka-Kyle) was born June 1998 - He has always been our handfull. Even from birth. Spent a week in NICU because he had a blood clot in his brain. He has fully recovered and is now in AG classes now. Is on the A&B honor roll. He loves to play soccer and video games.
Bogey-Man (aka-Jason) came along next in February 2002 - I knew from day one that he was a boy. Everyone kept saying he would be a girl but no way, Mommy knew! He is now in 1st grade and is exactly like his daddy....ALL OUT! Nothing stops him. And all the girls in his class "love" him. I can see him dating next year!
Diggy-Dawg (aka-Alex) is #3 born in June 2006 - I found out I was pregnant on Halloween morning, Talk about a Trick or Treat! I was so nervous and scared the whole time. I also found the world best doctor and she tested me for all kinds of stuff and found out that I have MTHFR. I was put on exta folic acid, B6, B12, iron, and baby aspirin. I also was watched very closely by the doc with many many US and Alex was born in June 2006. He is just the funniest toddler. He loves his big brothers. Totally into firetrucks and "Cars".
Our Babies that were Born Too Soon
Michael Ryan - Lost at 17 wks March 30, 2003
EDD September 4th 2003 A moment in our arms,
A lifetime in our hearts! Meghan Angelina - Lost at 14 wks February 13, 2004
EDD August 8th 2004 Samuel Ruben - Lost at 11 wks July 23, 2005
EDD February 8th 2006 glitter-graphics.com
rina winn photography
www.rinawinnphotography.blogspot.com
Please be sure to check out my photography blog.(Still building)
Also the photo album of pictures I have taken for friends, family and just playing around.
52 weeks
I decided for the new year I would do a 52 weeks of me & my kids. So to make it easier for people to follow I made a blog. Please stop by and check it out. http://wildwinns52.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment