All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Broadway at Beach

Saturday Night we went to Broadway to walk around. This is like a boardwalk but it's inland but it goes around a big man made lake. They have all kinds of shops and places to eat. Hard Rock Cafe is there, planet Hollywood, Margaretta ville, and lots of other places.
We ate at Tony Roma's Saturday night and Joe's Crab Shack Sunday night. I will have to say that Joe's was great. I got crab legs of course. And they have a playground for the kids on the deck outside. It was so nice to sit and enjoy the view, weather, a drink (Shark's Bite) and talk with Chuck while the kids played just off to the side. The drink I got was really neat. It came with a shark on the side of the glass. You poured the shark (tube) into the drink. The drink was bright blue like the ocean and when you poured the tube into it it was like some one got bit by a shark (it was red Grenadine). It was a good drink but it sure had a punch to it. I haven't drank in so long I can't hold my liquor anymore! LOL



On Saturday we saw a duck on the boardwalk and it actually came up to us and let us feed it.


Also after dinner on Saturday we took the left over bread and found another set of ducks that walked right up to us and let us feed it as well. One even let you pet it.

Then we took the ferryboat back to the other side on the walk and went home.
It was a good night!

No comments: