All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Crazy Life is back

Well the boys are back in soccer. So the wild and crazy times are back. Practice on Thursday nights for Kyle and Friday nights for Jason with Games every Saturday morning at between 9am and 12pm. Just find us camping on the field on Saturday mornings for the next 6 weeks!

Plus we have so much going on in October. 3 holiday parties, going to see Thomas in Spencer, lots of stuff going on at work as well. Just very busy!

I hope to have time to keep up with the blog in the next 6 weeks. I will try my best but if I do disappear you know why!

No comments: