All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Off to MB we go

We decided to head out of town for a long weekend. Kind of a last fling of summer. We took the boys to Myrtle Beach. I will tell you that this is the time of year to go. Everything is still open but not the crowds like in June and July.
But I did learn that the weekend is fuller than the week days. So if we ever go back down it will be Sunday through Thursday.

As usual the kids sat in the back watching a movie on the way down


I do have to say that when the GPS doesn't show you on a road but you are clearing driving on a road it's kind of scary! LOL It kept planning a route and telling us to turn right in 200 feet.
This was a new by-pass they put in but I guess they haven't made it to the new maps on the Tom Tom.


We made it to the beach!

No comments: