All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Pool's OPEN

Well we had bigger plans for a pool this year but they didn't happen with all the life things going on so we went out and just got one of those quick set up pools but the kids love it and we can get wet and cooled off.

They couldn't wait to get in the pool so they helped us fill it up

The water coming out of the hose was 67 degrees but they didn't care
It was 98 degrees out

Alex was napping when we set it up but when he woke up he was ready to get in and have fun


My 3 Stooge's


Just a neat photo opt
Could call this....A Father's Reflection


We set the pool up at 2pm on Saturday and by 5pm on Sunday it was 82 degrees.
Yes it's that hot out!

2 comments:

Honey said...

Wow, Rina. That looks like fun! I am so jealous. I check out your blog to see all the fun things I am missing. I wish we lived in NC. It's all desert and rock out here - no fun! :D Great pics, btw!

Heather said...

Love the picture of Chuck's sunglasses!