All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vacation 2008 - Day 4

JUNE 15th


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Today started out celebrating Father's Day. I managed to forget the cards so we had to get up and run to Walmart to get Daddy some new cards. (I did find them at home in the pocket of the other suitcase I was going to bring with us but managed to pack everything the other suitcase)

But it was a good thing because we found something really cool there for daddy. They came out with new Mt Dew flavors so we got one of each for him to try.

His favorite (and mine) is Voltage (Raspberry flavored)

Since it was Father's day we asked what he wanted to do and he wanted to go check out the flea market they advertised on TV. Is was really neat...and BIG!
Then back to the hotel for pool and hot tub time!
I think he had a good day!

No comments: