All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Go Karts

Last night we let Alex spend the night at Grammy & Poppop's house so we could take the boys to the drive-in but plans were changed because the first run movie was not something the boys wanted to watch so we went to a local go kart track that we had been wanting to do for awhile now.
OMG....we had the best time! It was way better than the movies. Even I got to race which was fun since I never get to do that because I'm always watching/holding Alex.
Jason wasn't big enough to race by himself so Daddy has to run with him. He had fun anyway.
I took him a few times too.
During one of the races, Chuck and Jason were behind me and some how got me spun around Or I thin kit was them but then managed to T-bone too. I'm surprised my neck isn't sore today but the day is just starting! LOL
I'm going to have bruises on my legs near my knees from the steering column. They already have red marks.
We have decided that we are going to try and make this a once a month thing. It was just way too much fun not to go back.
we are planning on going to Charlotte to see the Monster trucks at the dirt track in August and we will be right by the mall. Might have to stop by and do a day of go-karting there.
I hate I didn't bring the camera but I was driving away so there wouldn't have been pictures since I'm the photographer in the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time. I'm sure that's something my kids would love to do!!!