All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just playing

I learned something new yesterday that I didn't even know my camera did.
I bought a remote for it so I could take more pictures of me with the kids or whatever.
I haven't taken many because I wasn't sure how to set the focus and then get in the picture and take it. But I learn that by pushing the remote button half way down it would auto-focus and then take the picture.
So I took a picture of me and boys.
Too bad I wasn't smiling better but the boys sure look cute!


And then we were outside in the pool and I got this cool shot of Jason flipping his head back with water flinging off.

No comments: