All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of "Wild Winns" - unless otherwise stated. No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Underwear


Today was Alex's first full day of underwear...Thomas the Train of course!
He did awesome!!!
He had one minor accident where he was in the bathroom but couldn't get his pants down quite fast enough put he didn't pee much. It was an easy clean up and he finished peeing once they got down.
He is just so proud of them and I'm just so proud of my little boy.
2 years and 19 days old and he is potty trained.
Kyle was like 2 years and 4 months and Jason was like 2 years and 9 months but hell that child didn't start talking until he was 2 years and 4 months! LOL He would have never been able to tell us he had to pee prior to that.
Now we still have some work on the backside. He seems scared to do it but not sure how to handle it. Some suggested sitting him on the toilet backwards but I don't think he is scared to sit. I think he is more scared of "loosing himself". I have heard of this but don't know how to handle it. Trail and error I guess!
If anyone has suggestions, please leave me a message, comment, or email me.

Oh and on a funny note....he got so mad at me tonight at bedtime as I was trying to put a diaper on for bedtime. He was not having any of that. So I guess I might need to buy those Gerber training pants and rubber pants for bedtime. And just call them his Bedtime underwear.
I would let him sleep in his underwear as 80% of the time he wakes up dry but with my luck he would pee every night from here on out and I would have to clean sheets every day. YUCK not my idea of fun!

No comments: