I think I might have a potty training/ed kid on my hands.
He stayed dry all day yesterday. Didn't pee once in his pull up. And so far today he has been dry all day. Now mind you, he did poop in his pull yesterday and just now today but I wasn't paying attention or I could have caught him doing it today. He got real still and I asked if he pooped and he said yes. LOL
But as for the peeing thing, I have asked and taken him about every 60-90 minutes and he will either pee or has tried and hasn't wet his pants (pull up) once.
I can't believe how easy this is. I guess I'm just not stressed about it so it's going so easy.
Yesterday I think he even went on his own once. I had him naked at home and one time when I took him the stool was wet. We are doing the stand up thing. Just so he can feel like the big boys! And to be honest it's easier for me. I will have to clean the toilet more but easier than having to worry about a potty seat and all.
So hopefully I'm not jinxing things now! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Wow! He's so young. Keep up the great work Alex.
Post a Comment